Hey guys! So the last few weeks have been CRAZY. My brother and cousin graduated, I had a commemoration event to go to, and vacation with my dad. And my new assignment started this week.
Needless to say, my workouts and diet have not been on point. I planned my show knowing all of these events were coming up and I did not want to be dieting through them, but I was determined to be much more attentive to my workouts and what I’m putting in my mouth this week. This is a little tricky as my new town I’m working in didn’t have a Planet Fitness to transfer my membership to. I also don’t really want to pay $40/month for a short term gym membership.
- 400 m run (we ran park bench to park bench and clocked it after we finished)
- 10-15-20-25-30 Park Bench Step Ups (each leg)
- 10-15-20-25-30 Lunges (each leg)
- 15 lateral raises with a resistance band
- 15 forward raises with a resistance band
- 25 crunches
With love and sore legs,